We continue to work on the translation of our modules.
With the "Heart", another module is now available in English.
Next, we'll tackle the cardiovascular system.
- Location, size and weight
- Anatomy of the valve system
- Heart cycle with systole and diastole
- Excitation formation and conduction system
- Pressure conditions in the chambers
- all-or-nothing law
- Terms such as heart rate, stroke volume and cardiac output per minute (HMV)
- Adaptation of the heart to different performances and oxygen requirements (Frank-Starling mechanism)
- Superordinate centers of heart influence
- Subdivision lungs and body circulation
- Air vessel function
- Effects of sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system on the heart
Links take you to a powerful glossary in the background, which can also display Wikipedia or other external pages.
Hier finden Sie einen Zugang zu einer Demoversion, um Ihnen ein direkten Einblick zu verschaffen.